As the Approaching Stanford/New Student Orientation team, we welcome questions from students and families throughout the summer. Students, remember to use your @stanford.edu email account whenever contacting University offices so that we can verify your identity.
Approaching Stanford/New Student Orientation
(650) 723-7674 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions about the Approaching Stanford process, your Forms, emails, mailings, preparing for Stanford, New Student Orientation, or just to chat with the student staff.
Additional Campus Offices
For international student questions about visa matters and International Student Orientation (ISO).
(888) 326-3773 or (650) 723-3058 | email@example.com
For questions about your financial aid package and outside scholarship awards.
(650) 723-1066 or TTY (650) 723-1067 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about services and resources for students with disabilities and/or in need of academic and/or housing accommodations during the academic year. For accommodations needed during NSO (students or family members), email email@example.com.
(650) 723-4751 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about student meal plans.
(650) 725-1600 | email@example.com
For questions about housing assignments, move-in instructions, and room layouts.
(866) 993-7772 or (650) 723-7772 | stanford.service-now.com/student_services
For questions about the University billing process and financial aid disbursements.
(650) 498-2336 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the health requirements, online health forms, health services, or health insurance waivers and coverage.